closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 2024 Tudor Submariner

Hybrid View

Bang on the money - so to speak! For someone like me, Tudor was potentially attainable but not any more. Discounts on Tudor in-demand models will be a non-starter but I suspect 10% could be achieved on, for example, Breitling. At around £3250 I'd buy the Super Ocean 44 every day of the week over that £4k Tudor.

Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    At that price Tudor is no longer the poor man’s Rolex, now they are the impatient man’s Rolex as at least you don’t have to wait to buy one …

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Bang on the money - so to speak! For someone like me, Tudor was potentially attainable but not any more. Discounts on Tudor in-demand models will be a non-starter but I suspect 10% could be achieved on, for example, Breitling. At around £3250 I'd buy the Super Ocean 44 every day of the week over that £4k Tudor.
    Yeah but… the SO44 is £4450, on the bracelet. 10% off puts it at the same price as the Tudor, and it has an SW200. Which is fine, if you plan to get it serviced independently, but if you’re buying new, that’s probably not at the front of your mind. And 44 is significantly bigger.

I’m not sure the two are comparable but I’d rather have the Tudor.

The SO44 is £3500 on bracelet which is why I used it as the example: Superocean Automatic 44 Stainless steel - Black A173678A1B1A1 | Breitling GB

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post
    Yeah but… the SO44 is £4450, on the bracelet. 10% off puts it at the same price as the Tudor, and it has an SW200. Which is fine, if you plan to get it serviced independently, but if you’re buying new, that’s probably not at the front of your mind. And 44 is significantly bigger.

I’m not sure the two are comparable but I’d rather have the Tudor.