closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 418 of 418 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418
Results 20,851 to 20,859 of 20859

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Wolff View Post
    Old photo, but it is very definitely still here. Went back to Frankfurt a couple of years ago for battery etc (took nearly 6 months!), but remains one of my favourites. I'm not letting it go, sorry OLT, but you get first dibs if I ever have to sell
    Glad it's still loved.

Sinnlover and me were talking about his 'civvy' version that I nearly took off his hands a while back, but I then had to resist due to all kinds of house expenses.

I still think it's one of the greatest so-called tool watches ever and I'm baffled why Sinn doesn't reissue it.

Master
    Old photo, but it is very definitely still here. Went back to Frankfurt a couple of years ago for battery etc (took nearly 6 months!), but remains one of my favourites. I'm not letting it go, sorry OLT, but you get first dibs if I ever have to sell
    Do you still have the Chimaera as well?

Quote Originally Posted by MadeOfCheese View Post
    Do you still have the Chimaera as well?
    Griffith 500SE, but yes

Master
    Griffith 500SE, but yes
    My apologies, I underestimated you

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    I've never had a Panerai, but I'm always eyeing them up.
    Similar here for a few years until last month as was one of few brands/models left that I wanted to try. Give it a go as I suspect you won't be disappointed!

Master

Just received this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by deepreddave View Post
    Similar here for a few years until last month as was one of few brands/models left that I wanted to try. Give it a go as I suspect you won't be disappointed!
    Sadly my wallet would be.

Next year perhaps.

Journeyman
    First purchase from SC (thank you Ben!). So pleased, a watch I meant to get when it was in production but never got round to it, chuffed to have a nice example now.

I've got one of the 1965 diver's reinterpretation models as well but there are aspects of this I prefer to the newer model. New (to me) crown placement, the lovely thin bezel, day/date (yes I still need to adjust the date!). Just seems to have more character overall.

Tudor BB54 rubber strap for yBB58

Managed to pick up the rubber strap from a BB54 & t-fit clasp OEM & brand new for eBay (for a great price compared to RRP).

Went for a trial fit tonight (as this will be a birthday present next month).

Annoyingly the spring bars I have from both the bracelet and nato are too thick. I presume I need BB54 only ones.

I do have a box of cheap spring bars with a strap changing kit but none were the correct 20mm size (plus I didn't feel like cheap ones would be ideal).

Anyone know of the correct ones? Guess a call to the AD tomorrow.

I do also like the look.

So it seems the BB54 uses 1.5mm spring bars, does anyone know if they'll only be OEM or an alternative that can be used, similar to the standard ones on a Tudor?
    Last edited by McBeardy; Yesterday at 22:27.